Black Democrats & Michael Steele

Praise the Lord!
Come in my sisters and have a seat so we drink some tea together. Today we are going to chat about..............about Voting. Its important for everyone to vote. I think it is especially important for African-Americans to VOTE. Our forefathers went through too much for the right to vote. I'm proud to say that I've made it to the polls every time since I was 18 years old.

I think people in MAryland need to rethink why they vote for a candidate. We need to vote the Party who support our interest. Christians can no longer support those who support NON-Christian values. Gay Marriage....we can't let that happen in our churches. Christians can't just sit back and say nothing. You can't pretend these things are not happening in our world.

Comments