What is Christmas About Any way?

Praise the Lord! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
I'm a Christian and proud. I'm sick of the new push for "Happy Holiday."
Guys give me a break. I'm sure a non Christian came up with this new marketing scheme to try to get rid of Christmas. I have my lights up and I don't care if its too much. I love celebrating the the birth of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. I have been fasting this month and celebrating the Advent for the first time. I'm serious this year. I hope you have given to those this season of giving and reflection. I look forward the the Second Coming of the Lord. I have minimize the material stuff and am focusing on the spiritual and great time with family and friends. I hope you will enjoy and do the same.

If you don't know anything about this Jesus I'm talking about...you can just email me and I will share what I know. Once you give him your heart you will never be the same. That's the best gift anyone can give.