Does Your Love Come with A Price?

Praise the Lord!
Come in my sisters and have a seat so we drink some tea together. Today we are going to chat about..............LOVE.

We all seek love. We all feel wonderful when we are in love. But does your love have a price attach to it? I only love you when you do... or I only love you when you get me stuff.

I was thinking about about the passage John 3:16. God loved us so much that he gave...he what GAVE..Gave? You mean that when we love we should be giving and not taking? Awh!! Yes if you are in love and the person you love is not giving you his time or talent then is it truly love?

I'm not talking about material giving I'm talking about spirititual and emotional giving. Are you loving your husband like you should? Are you honoring his position and giving him the love he deserves?

Or are you one of those Christian women who only watchover your household when your husbands gives you material goods? Let me know what you think.