Is Your Marriage Sinking into Divorce?



Praise the Lord!
Come in my sisters and have a seat so we drink some tea together. Today we are going to chat about..............Hey Sisters I just read an article in the Washington Post about Marriage and I thought that it was a sad commentary on today's society.





Marriage is the exception to the rule in many socio-economic circles. The wealthy who are more educated are more likely to get married, while the poor feel that they can't afford to be married. As a result, more poor people are "shacking up" instead of walking down the aisle. What happened to our society? This is very awful if the article is true.

Hello, Christian are now apart of this high number of divorce. I don't know whats going on. I'm not sure what the issues are but I think it has to do with the fact that many young people who are now adults were themselves children of divorce and that they have not forgiven their parents. They bring some unrealistic expectation to marriage. The result of their parents mess from the 70's and 80's. People are now all about money.

Many now are marrying above their economic status. Marrying for money is such a terrible habit many women are making. Let me point out Barbara Walters interview Jennifer Hudson, the Dreamgirl Award winner, she made it a point to focus on the fact that Ms. Hudson was still with her boyfriend who is a custodian. Ms. Walters kept harping on the mans position in society, I guess forgetting that many African American men are still not the majority in corporate America. But I love the fact that the young Hudson state that she loved her man and he was with her when no one even knew her name. Oh, I was so inspired by the statement. I know many "Buppies" who are married to men they do not like much less love, but the money is why the married and continue to tolarate one another. No one is commited to getting help. I was just happy to see a sister still in love.

Money is the root to evil. Marriage is not all about you. In marriage you have to in a spiritual way die...your spiritual self that was very individualistic. The two become one. You have to care for the other person the way God would Love and Care for them.

Submission is a spiritual thing. Many women I believe have problem with submission because from the very beginning they settled for the man they are with... many women had low self esteem when they married and didn't listen to the holy spirit and just married for the sake of just being married. Then the children come then the miss just get bugger and bigger. Many Americans are selffish and they bring that spirit...or should I say demon into their marriage.

If your thinking of divorce. You feel your marriage is just plain awful. I would like to encourage that the Lord hears your cry. I would like to remind you that you have to get on your knees and cry out to the Lord and take a moment and get real. Stop faking ask for FORGIVENESS

Till next time, Keep the Faith!