Is MSG Making You Sick?

Praise the Lord!
Come in my sisters have some mint tea and crackers.

Today we are going to chat about...........MSG or Monosodium Glutamate. MSG is a flavor enhancer or food additive that is in almost everything. Its in cosmetics, drugs, dietary supplements, vaccines, infant formula, human and animal food. The problem is that it is causes a negative reaction in some people. I have noticed the difference in my life. Many say its hameless and just as many say this stuff is killing Americans slowly.

MSG will cause negative things to happen in your temple. Things like decrease in memory, migrane headaches, etc. It also negatively affect certain people who have Austim, ADD,ALS, Heart Problems, Alzheimers, and Hyperactivity. Research have found that MSG messes up your brain function, hormones, behavior and intelligence. Well, what will I have to eat if I cut out MSG? Not too much if you go into a regular grocery store but what is more important to you. Look at it this way, how can you improve the kingdom of God if your SICK?

Its probably a part of the Enemy's plan.

Knowledge is Power. I personally was healed when I changed my eating and lifestyle. I would like to encourage everyone to try to do the same--even if its only one day a week. So try to remove the following MSG cousins from your diet:

Glutamate
Aspartame
Autolyzed Yeast
Broth
Caseinate
Hydolyzed Soy

No matter what you think or believe, I would like to encourage you to look to the word of God. Even people such as Daniel followed certain dietary principles and was healther than his colleagues.