Are You A Living Testimony to Others?

Praise the Lord!
Come in my sisters and have a seat so we can drink some tea together. Today we are going to chat about........the witnessing to others. Its very important that you are always aware that the Lord will send people into your life for you to be a witness. When you about your day tomorrow doing regular every day things try to tell one person about the Lord and what he has done in your life without being too preaching. You can just tell the person "Thank you, God Bless You"
you never know what a difference your smile or presence can do in the mind of a hurting soul.
I stumble upon this on utube after trying to communicate to some young deaf teens in the Walmart...I realize I didn't know any sign really and I could have signed something of encouragement. I hope this will help you realize your purpose is all around you every day. The little things are just as important.

God Bless!! Sistergirl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6oGeYZkX1k

Comments