Are You Growing Deeper?

Praise the Lord!
Come in my sisters and have a seat so we can drink some tea together. Today we are going to chat about........Are You Growing Deeper in Your Faith?

Have you really changed your attitude?
Are you in the world or of the world?

I must share that this nut...some young female cut me off the road this morning I was on my way to the office. Could you believe she have the Christian fish decal on her car. I was wondering if she went to church this past Sunday and if she HEAR a word from the preacher or was she just there out of tradition. Needless to say that she gave me the finger after she sped by. I started to wonder what this world would be if everyone just commited to grow deeper in the Lord just for one week. Yeah! That would probably the sign of the second coming.

What would the Lord see you doing on Monday that you normally don't do on Sunday morning. Are you still faking about your walk with the Lord or are you making a serious attempt to grow deeper?
When issues arise in your life how do you handle it?
What is your faith like?
Do you respect your Authority at work or at home?
Have you realized that the Lord still want us to show him that we TRUST him in our life?
Are you acknowledging the Lord in your life when your Christian peers aren't around?

I would like to encourage everyone who reads this blog to try to act Christ-like when you advertise that you are a follower of the Lord. You are the only Christ some people will ever see.

God Bless! I hope the Christians I meet tomorrow will be more inspiring.

Comments