A DIRTY LITTLE SECRET

Praise the Lord!
Come in my sisters and have a seat so we can drink some tea together. Today we are going to chat about.......sHHH...Abortion!

I have never thought about the issue when I was younger neither for or against. It wasn't my issue and I just closed my ears whenever people discussed the issue. The issue of Abortion causes people to get really angry.

Well, I was in my kids doctors office and there was a dad in there angry that his insurance company wouldn't pay for his 14 year old daughters birth control pill. The look on the child's face let me know she didn't seem interested or was ready for such responsibility. Then the nurse went on to tell him about other products on the market. I was so upset about being in the midst of such conversation that I blurted out, "Have you ever thought about telling her to wait until she gets married, your going to mess up her system." Everyone looked at me like I just cursed at them.

Later that evening, I was talking with a friend and we realized that many of our school mates are childless. We never took the time to analyze the situation because all of us are working on advance degrees. Only three out of my 8 friends have children. One has two and the other two each have one. We started to wonder if any of our friends had an abortion? What will this mean to our community.

The next day I heard the testimony of Dr. Alveda C. King, the niece of Dr. Martin Luther King.
You have to take time to read her story. She shared how Planned Parenthood is placed in poor communities on purpose as a way to control the population. Take time and search the history of the organizations founders--former racist. I was so touched by her story. The Lord showed her mercy and was able to let the doctors fix her damage cervics and she went on to have other children.

The Lord is so faithful. If you have had an abortion with or without your knowledge. I would like to share that the Lord loves you and he is just waiting for you to restore your relationship with him. You can just ask him for forgiveness and walk into newness. I like many just really don't understand the issue but when people share their testimony it hear brings this sin to life. Don't get stuck in hiding this dirty little secret. You give the Enemy too much power...the light will set you free.

I found this on another site. Take this quiz and see how you do....
True or False: (Answers below)
1. AIDS is the #1 killer of African Americans.
2. Breast cancer is linked to abortion.
3. Life begins at birth.
4. Abortion is safer than tonsil surgery.
5. Abortion is a Civil Right.Try this: Every time you think of or say the word abortion, use the word murder instead. What happens?
Answers:
1. False. Abortion is the number one killer of African Americans. It has killed over 13 million since 1973. For more information see, www.blackgenocide.org
2. True. Abortion is also linked to cervical cancer. For more information see www.abortionbreastcancer.com and www.wprc.org/21.45.0.0.1.0.phtml
3. False. In many cultures, people celebrate the date of conception, so when a child is born, he/she is already 9 months old. For more information see www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_fertilization or www.happyconceptionday.com or www.wprc.org/21.45.0.0.1.0.phtml.
4. False. See www.wprc.org/21.45.0.0.1.0.phtml and www.priestsforlife.org/afterabortion/index.htm for more information.
5. False. For more information see, www.priestsforlife.org/clippings/2004/04-03-18cathheraldking.htm.

Comments