Carol's Daughter Launch New Disney Inspired Line


Sisters thanks for stopping by for a tea break.
I just think this is the cutest product.
I have been fussing for years about the lack of Princess of color at Disney.
You know I am a princess in my head. I am happy that Carol's Daughter is launching this new
line based on The Princess and the Frog.

I am looking forward to movie, I really hope its a movie of quality and not filled with "vodoo type sterotypes." The Princess and the Frog bath collection is a limited edition product so start ordering and let them know that I told you about it. This would be a great Christmas gift for the
little ladies in your life.

Moms its a nice product, you know I like natural ingredients.
The hair and bath & body products made with natural ingredients such as aloe leaf juice, cranberry extract, sunflower seed oil, olive oil etc.

The collection includes a shampoo, conditioner, hair detangler and bubble bath packaged in packaging featuring scenes from the movie. You don't have to be African American to support the products, everyone uses bath and body product; however, its great for delicate African American hair.

Comments