Are You Living A Full Life?

Praise the Lord! Sisters, come on in and have a cup of tea and lets talk about ...living a full life.

Are you living a full life? Why not?

A friend emailed me this picture of Vorese Fisher,  a woman who turned 100 years old earlier this year. My friend said she is an awesome woman of God. She is affectionately known as "Aunt Vo." The woman is still mobile and enjoys her stationery exercise bike to stay healthy. A reporter asked her what was her secret to longevity. She said, "Jesus in the morning, Jesus in the afternoon and Jesus at night kept me in peace."

Ladies did you hear what she said, we need to stay in the Word which gives us peace, WOW!

She is an avid reader and retired from being in sales at Bullocks Wilshire store in 1975. My friend said one of the thing she did over her life was go to bed on time. Wow! I better hurry up and get my chores done so I can go to sleep and look good at 100 too.

Comments