Blog Conference Sponsorship

Praise the Lord! Sisters, come on in and have a cup of tea and lets talk about ...blog conference sponsorship.I am seeking sponsorship to the Relevant Conference which is a Christian Blog Conference in Harrisburg, PA. My girlfriend told me today, "I have not, because I ask not." I seeking a company that wants to connect with modern Chrisitan Women between the age of 25-50 years old. Sorry we can not accept alcohol, or sex related products. For your $600 sponsorship you will get: -Place badge on conference sponosrship our site. -4 months of advertisement on our blog. -A blog post featuring them before and after the event. -Provide giveaway before, during and after conference. -Pass out goodies,coupons, products, samples or other media. -Wear clothing with their logo at conference.

Comments