He who is generous will be blessed, for he gives some of his food to the poor --Proverbs 22:9
Sisters, come on in and grab a cup of tea and lets talk about ...Becoming A Better Giver.
What do you do when you see people in need? Do you help or do you wait for others to help? It is always a blessing to help those in need.
Take time and think about how you can make a difference in the community. Here are a few ideas you can do to give a helping hand to others in need:
- Run errand for neighbors or senior citizens
- Volunteer at a local soup kitchen
- Pick up some grocery for someone sick
- Help a classroom teacher by donating school supplies
- Offer to babysit
- Buy a meal for a homeless person
- Let someone go ahead of you in line
- Donate books to a local classroom or library
- Show up to help a friend who is moving
- Say yes to someone who asks for help