BOOK CLUB REMINDER: Begin Chapter One of Life Interrupted





Sisters, come on in and grab a cup of tea and lets talk about ... Book Club selection Life Interrupted.

How do you view the interruptions in your life. Right now, I am fighting a cold but maybe you dealing with health issues, lost of a job or have mortgage issues. I have had to change my plans because of my little cold and I can't do somethings I wanted to do. What do you do when things change in your life? What do you do when you are faced with little interruptions?

Life Interrupted analize the Life of Jonah. You know the story. He ran from the Lord. The book ask the question what are you running from?
As I read Chaper One, I took a moment to analyze my own personal interruptions in my life. It doesn't matter if your situation is negative or positive. Priscilla Shirer is trying to get the reader to see that every interruption is not always a bad thing.
Some interruptions is a divine intervention. Everything wee go through is a part of the Lord great plan for our life.

The Lord is in control of our life. The problems and issue we face are there to help us grow spiritually.
We have to remember that a little disobedience is rebellion and its still SIN which breaks your relationship with the father?

Have you had a chance to read the first chapter of the book? What did you gain form the book?

Comments

  1. Nice blog you got here. I'd like to read something more concerning that topic. Thanx for sharing this data.
    Peter Stepsen
    info blogger

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment