Are You A Believer?





Sisters, come on in and grab a cup of tea and lets talk about ...Are You A Believer this Father's Day?

I hope this little note will cause you to examine your current situation. It doesn't matter if your father was in or out of your life. It doesn't matter if you were daddy's little girl or if you and dad had a rocky relationship. Does your action let others know in whom you really believe. I hope you will just take a moment and think.

What matter is do you still believe all things are possibe?

If you never felt pain, then how would you know that I am a Healer?

If you never had to pray, How would you know that I am a Deliverer?

If you never had a trial, how could you call yourself an overcomer?


If you never felt sadness, How would you know that I am a Comforter?


If you never made a mistake, How would you know that I am a forgiver?


If you knew all, How would you know that I will answer your questions?

If you never were in trouble, How would you know that I will come to your rescue


If you never were broken, Then how would you know that I can make you whole?


If you never had a problem,How would you know that I can solve them?


If you never had any suffering, Then how would you know what I went through?


If you never went through the fire, Then how would you become pure?


If I gave you all things, How would you appreciate them?


If I never corrected you, How would you know that I love you?


If you had all power, Then how would you learn to depend on me?


If your life was perfect, Then what would you need me for?


Love, Jesus

Comments