Summer Spanish Learning

Sisters, come on in and grab a cup of tea and lets talk about ...Summer Plans.
I plan to relax with my children, eat lots of ice cream, attend VBS and enjoy each other.

As a former classroom teacher, I also believe in stimulating my children academically. This summer our emphasis is expanding our Spanish language. To be honest, my Spanish did not improve until I was emerge in a foreign country that spoke that language.

My older child has taken Spanish class since he was in preschool and now
in middle school he still can't speak adaquately so I am not sure how conversation Spanish is taught in school. Well, I shouldn't say that. I should say I do not like the way it is being taught.

For my youngest I found a wonderful interactive program for the summer.
I am hoping this will peak their interest and appreciation for the language.
I just feel its a disadvantage to only speak one language. We are going to check out Early Lingo www.earlylingo.com

http://youtu.be/B_WxnZQrDnI

Comments