Meet Gospel Singer Pam F. Davis

Sisters, come on in and grab a cup of tea and lets talk about ...Gospel Singer Pam F. Davis.

I had the opportunity to introduce her at the 10th Annual Heart to Heart Women's conference in Virginia. I even did a liturgical dance routine, that is another story, to her song You Raise Me Up.

I really enjoyed listening to Pam's message on Surrending to God. She is truly an anointed woman of God. I would describe her style as a mixture of Shirley Cesaer and Sandi Patty. Her praise songs were so inspirational. She really got us in the presence of God to receive the message. She sang songs in several genre from country to gospel.

Her singing/preaching ministry was such a blessing to me. I mean I just couldn't stop crying and laughing. Her style even includes a little comedy but I like the fact that she knows the Word and stays in Word and she is so funny. I must admit I was afraid she was going to be all "Hollywood." You guys know what I mean? I was pleasantly surprise that she can sing and she really gets into the Word of God.

I really wanted you to sample her voice; however, I couldn't figure out how to upload the tracks. You guys have to just trust my judgement. She is a great Minster of Music who reigns from the south.

Her ministry theme is  Isaiah 58:12: 12And they that shall be of thee shall build the old waste places: thou shalt raise up the foundations of many generations; and thou shalt be called, The repairer of the breach, The restorer of paths to dwell in.

If you are interested in booking her for your next event, let her booking agent know I recommended her at 252-446-3026 or 205-477-3376.

Comments