Status Report, July

Sisters, come on in and grab a cup of tea and lets talk about ...what I am up to, my status report. I love the summer because its the time of the year I basically renew myself and get back focused. I have been so busy and I am behind on a few posts and projects but I just wanted to take a moment and share with you what I have been up to...

Sitting... I have been reflecting on the Heart to Heart Women Conference I just attended last month. It was great. During the event I received a prayer partner or should I say an encourager to help support me on my weight lost.

Reading... I have finishing up my study on Jonah. I will be teaching a class on the subject in the Fall. It is based on one of my favorite Bible teacher, Priscilla Shirer. I hope I will do her work justice, lol.

I am so behind on my review of Life Interrrupted. You know what happened? My life became interrrupted....its funny how the Lord moves sometimes, lol.

Choosing to Remember... the dozen crabs I just enjoyed this pass weekend.
Looking Forward to... laying on the beach for an entire day.

Anticipating... some up coming Speaking Engagements.

Re-reading... The book of Jonah.

Seeking... a really good beach book in any genre, I really want an excellent Christian fiction but I haven't read one in years.

Making... New pillows for my couch.
Enjoyed... looking through some old family albums.

Thinking about... The Grace of God. I am so grateful for his grace every day.

Let me as well as all our readers know what is going on with you this month.

Comments