3 In 30 Challenge: Goals for January

Sisters, come on in and grab a cup of tea and lets talk about ...the 3 in 30 Challenge.

You know I have to support my blog supporters, lol. What is your top 3 goals for this month. I mean something attainable in the next 30 days.  One blogger told me to think of a word for the month since January is a time for new beginning.

My word is ASK for what I want.

According to the 3 in 30 Challenge Setting goals is more than deciding what you want to do. It involves figuring out what you need to do to get where you want to go. And how long it will take you to get there.” (Source)

The first task in developing goals is to determine what you want to do. Think of the “big picture” in this step.
  • Is there an area in your life that you’d like to see improvement in?
  • Do you have a skill you’d like to learn?
  • Is there a character quality you’d like to possess?
  • Are you looking to grow in an area of knowledge?
Take a few minutes to read through some of the other 3 in 30 participants lists and “borrow” their ideas!
Next, you need to break that goal into smaller pieces. Break the goal into stair steps – create a SMART goal for each of the steps. These SMART goals will build upon one another to help you reach the big picture goal.

Your online community of friends will help to encourage you for the next 30 days to ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS!!
Yes its just that easy. Tell the world about your goals and have all of us as your accountability partners, lol.

My goals for this monthis going to be short and sweet, lol.

1. Create a healthy weekly dinner menu.
This is a challenge for me because I tend to stay within my comfort zone. I want to have everything planned out so I can use my coupons more effectively.

2. Drink more water daily.

3. Publish my audio book.

We want to know your THREE goals for January!

  • Write a blog post telling us and link it up below… OR…
  • Share your goals in the comments on this post.
Just vist the website and join http://3in30.ashleypichea.com/join-the-3in30-challenge/

Comments