Belated Independence Day for Jamaica & Jamaicans

Sisters, come on in and grab a cup of tea and lets talk about ... celebrating a belated Independence Day for Jamaica and Jamaicans across the world. There are so many Jamaican American celebrities and movers and shakers in the U.S.






Celebrating the green, black and yellow across the web. I love the colors togehter it just pops. For those looking for a decoring color palet this is really cool. The pictures are from all over the web. I hope this sparks a new idea for you:











 





 


Comments

  1. I love, love Jamaica and their people. I've been there a couple of times, and I still cherish those sweet memories. My husband and I were treated with kindness.

    Doris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! As a Jamaican I am so happy to see this post. Beautiful pictures! Thanks on behalf of all Jamaicans!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment