Sisters in Christ,
Come on in and grab a cup of tea. Let's take a moment to reflect on 2012.
What Have You Learned this Year?
Well for me, It has been such a emotional year for me. But the Lord taught me to ....
1. Trust his plans. To just stand on his word and speak into existence things as though they are.
2. To be a cheerleader. This year I found myself having to encourage family, friends and even strangers. Even when I didn't think I could. The Lord gave me the opportunity to teach others that they can rely on him. I really learn to put on my "big girl panties, " because its not always easy to let others know they can do it with the help of the Lord.
3. Trust the gifts he has poured in me. This year I rediscovered my passion and gift of creativity.
I realized that some gifts we sometimes forget we have, we don't lose it.
4. Don't sit on the gift. Use it...don't be afraid to be the first to try something different.
5. We just to ASK for Healing once. The Lord does hear our prayers. He reminds us that the
prayer of the righteous AVAILS much. We have to believe it will.
How about you, what did the Lord teach you this year? What did you learn spiritually?
Did you grow in your faith or have you realize that you still have some rough areas to work on?
How have you move forward to achieve your dreams for yourself, family or career?
Its good to share what you have learned or experienced throughout your year. Its called your testimony in
the Christian world. Your testimony helps others who maybe going through the came thing so please don't be afraid to share. The Lord doesn't want you to keep i to yourself, your experience can help someone else.
May the Lord continue to Bless Your Life in 2013