Look Of the Day: Animal Print

Sisters, come on in and grab a cup of tea. Oh yes, I had my favorite tea today, Starbucks tea. I hate coffee...shhh!! The funny thing is everyone always give me Starbucks giftcards. I have at least three months worth. And it was FREE! My favorite thing is bargain, lol. I think everyone assumes I am a coffee drinker.

Sorry, I got side tracked.

Today, I decided to try this new look. Animal prints. I don't normally wear animal prints. I am border plus size so I want to decrease the illusion of my weight.

My blazer is part of a suit dress which I do wear to church but now my church has gotten more casual with this new generation so the suit and hat thing is declining which I am upset about but I have so many suit dresses that I don't want to throw or give away. I want to learn to incorporate in my wardrobe.

I wore it with a black fedora and back ankle boots with heels. The only reason I put on the white shirt was because the black shell was a little more tight than I thought...I had to get to work, lol. Ladies give me your feedback. Do you think I could have gotten away with a bright color shirt...I know everyone is color blocking.


 

Comments