Happy New Beginning




Sisters, come on in and grab a cup of tea.

Let's talk about ...New Beginnings or new blessings coming your way.

Ladies, I have been away trying to renew and regroup. So much is going on in my life right now.

I had to deal with the death of some people. Death makes you examine your  life.


I really had to rethink my daily "foolishness drama."  You know those dumb things the Enemy uses to throw ones mood off. I think death does that sometimes. It makes me become reflective.

Last week my day went like this. I wanted or should I say I planned on taking off a day at work.
I told everyone...at least I thought I did. I told EVERYONE not to call my house because I wanted to sleep late. I said, SLEEP LATE.

Well guess what happen.

 My cousin who I never talk to called me E-A-R-L-Y saying "Hi stranger, what are you doing?"  REALLY? Yes,I was mad.

Then since I couldn't get back to sleep I decide to make a cup of mint tea. Aaaaawh! no sugar.
Then I decide to run to the grocery store. I HATE the grocery store. The gas light comes on. What?
I go to the gas station and their is an issue in the line, REALLY?

I had to talk a moment and pray. I mean the Enemy was really trying to mess up my DAY OFF.
Oh no, not today, I thought.

Every day one can open their eye is a Blessing and we have to operate like it is...the Lord has been helping me see these little things as an OPPORTUNITY. To stop and take a moment to slow down or to even take my interruptions as a ministry moment.

Awww!  Didn't I learn that already from Priscilla Shirer?

This is a cool Spring but I loved my time during the Easter holiday and now I am ready for my new beginning and I am waiting for my new blessings. I am trying to become more minimalistic with my physical environment and I am doing the unthinkable. I am going to donate more than half of my closet to Dress for Success. Oh my goodness, I may be getting a fever but I feel I just need to get rid of so much stuff in my space that is just taking space.

I am working on revamping my website, I just don't know what to do, but I want change and embrace NEW things. I retired from a church ministry and they thought I was crazy but after years of doing the same thing and if the ministry isn't growing its really time to move on.

I am spiritually excited about  (in) courage  http://www.incourage.me/inrl-agenda  Its an online women's conference. Which begins in a few days. I love conference...if your not busy at the end of the month register online. ITS FREE! Its really nice. Tell them I tod you to stop by. No, I'm not speaking, I should call them, lol.  Its a great ministry. I don't recommend many Women Conference but this is a nice one.

Ladies, what do you have planned this Spring, What new thing are you planning or trying?
 

Comments