Organizing Your Home, An Act of Worship?

Sisters, Come on in and grab a cup of tea. Let's talk about ...Organizing Your Home, An Act of Worship?

Well most modern Christian, I know, seek to have a clean organized home; however, this can be very challenging if you are working mom. I don't know about anyone else, but I find myself always cleaning even on my days off because I am always on the go and I just can't get my entire house as spotless as I would like. I have been trying to finish my Spring Cleaning since last month.



I love Online Conferences and Bible Studies and this week I will be attending three. I will be planning a women's conference soon.
I was so blessed hearing author and organizer, Beth Beuter, at the Abundant Health Summit hosted by Angela Montgomery. If you have time check out this Christian event or purchase the MP3 of the event.

http://realwholehealth.com/abundant-health-summit/abundant-health-summit-schedule

Beth Beuter, author and organizer, assures us that we don't have to embrace the pressure of a spotless home. Her book, Organizing From the Heart, she explains that women must change their mindset and conquer your challenge of being organize. As Christian women the word reminds us,
"all things be done in decently and in order?" (1 Cor. 14:40)



Ladies, oh no, could the Lord mean our homes too? How organize is your home?

Beth reminds us we need to manage our time and environments in a way that leads to a peaceful household. As a wife and mom can we see our organize home as a type of worship?

I learned that its important to learn the cleaning habits of our children because like you have your own leaning style so does children and sometimes they are opposite from their parents. I also learned and will implement that every single room of your home doesn't have to be spotless. Let your children know that the major rooms where one host company is non- negotiable rooms and everyone have to help and work to keep those area spotless.

I was blessed by her speech and feel free to check out her at the conference replay section or at her website:  http://www.bethbeutler.com/

Blessing Sisters!
 

Comments