Choosing to Be A Mother

Steve Hartman


Sisters, Come on in and grab a cup of tea. Let's talk about ...Choosing to be a Mother.

This is a CBS Sunday Morning REport by Steve Hartman. It is appropriate for Mother's Day.

I am always fascinated about adoptive mothers. It is such a wonderful choice. I hope to one day become an adoptive mother. Unfortunately right now I don't have enough money and a big anough home but one day things will work out.

Imagine having the desire to be a mother and you can't. Then you get the courage to become an adoptive mother. Then you decide to adopt another daughter. The agency tells you the daughter you have been waiting for has a heart condition. You now have the choice to keep the potential child or getting a new adoptive child. Which would you choose?

This Mother's Day story really touched my heart. I hope it will touch yours too. Enjoy your Mother's Day.

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=50146603n

Comments