6 WEEKS CLUB: WEEK 1 Clean the Internal Clutter





Sisters, Come on in and grab a cup of tea.
Let's talk about ... 6 WEEKS CLUB or should we call it "16 in 6" Club. Did you forget we want to lose 16 pounds in 6 weeks.

Yes ladies today is the first day, are you ready?
If you are not mental ready for the challenge then won't do it.  Today is the first day to increase your water intake.

Oh, I like cold water but after a while I get bored with it. I can't personally drink flavored water because of all the chemicals but sometimes I do add a half lemon. Do whatever work for you but cut out the sodas for the next 6 weeks. Increase your water intake to 8 glasses. Yes, you can do it--no excuse.

Drink water. Drink water. Drink water. We want to flush out our system and get ready for our fabulous weight lose.

I found some beautiful pitchers for motivation. You can find many different kinds of water bottles. I love the new ones with bible scriptures.

Remember you have to start your day with devotions and prayers. Make sure you drink your daily water requirements and then you have to move for 30 minutes.

Today I decide I will begin with Leslie Sansone's video. They are normally free on your cable network or you can see her show on FIT TV or EXERCISE TV. I am going to walk for 30 minutes. I want to keep it simple and then I won't have a problem doing it.



*DISCLAIMER: Always consult a doctor before you exercise or begin a new program.

Comments