6 Week Club: WEEK 1 Clean the Closet Clutter

Sisters, Come on in and grab a cup of water. Yes, Water!



Let's talk about ... Day 2: Clean the Clutter.

I hope you woke up this morning and put in your prayer and devotion time.

Don't forget to make sure you take the time to drink your 8 glasses of fresh water.

You have to increase your movement so make sure you find something you can do for at least  30 minutes.
Walk fast into the store...park further away.


Today, we need to clean the clutter.

I know you have some mess somewhere in your home especially if you live in an older or small home. My clutter of choice is shoes. I had to throw away about 8 trash bags of clothes and vintage shoes.

My garbage man just looked at me. I know he was thinking what in the world is going on, is she moving? I was able to donate 5 bags of women shoes and my basement is spotless. It is so plain in the basement I think I need to build that theater.

Take a moment and tidy up and throw out anything you don't use or like and keep it moving. It doesn't take time for things you hate to clutter your space. Its important to make room for things you love.
 

Comments

  1. Isn't this the truth, clutter can take over your life. Good for you for taking on this task!

    blue hue wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely need to do this!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment