6 Week Club: Exercise with Paul Eugene

Sisters, Come on in and grab a chair and lets exercise with Paul Eugene for 11 minutes.

"Beloved, I pray that all may go well with you and that you may be in good health, as it goes well with your soul."     3 John 1:2 ESV

Thanks for hoppin by, I want to encourage you to stop making excuses about exercising. You know the Lord led you to my site today. Its time to change your health. I need to change mine too.

You are already sitting down so come exercise with me. It won't take long. Don't worry about what you are wearing. Ignore the phone, tell your kids you need to take a break, tell your husband that you need him to tag off  for a couple of minutes.

Sit down on a chair, and let's get motivated to exercise.

 Just click below:



Someone shared this with me and I thought it was a quick motivating break. I love trying new things. Its easy to get people to come over your hose for brunch or a barbeque but try telling your friends to stop by and lets exercise together. They won't even answer your text or phone, lol.

We want to lose weight in 6 weeks so we need to MOVE!!!!!

Tell me how things are going with you this summer? What type of exercise do you do? How did you like the 11 minute exercise workout?

Comments