6 Week Club: Let's Move with Chair Zumba

Sisters, Come on in and grab a cup of tea. Let's talk about ...Let's Move with Chair Zumba

I hope your exercise program has been going well. I just want to encourage you to move. Drink your water and move. We all don't have time to go to the gym but you can move. Increase your movement even if you just park far and walk.

Here is a quick way to begin your morning. Maybe you can get to work early or get up before the kids wake up and take a quick 10 minutes. I've been showcase different chair fitness programs on purpose because everyone always say they don't have time to exercise. I want you to know you do have the time to include movement in your day.Take a few moments is the morning and then in the evening--that's at least 30 minutes a day.

Try this Chair Zumba and let me know what you think.

 

Comments