6 Week Club: Smoothie & Exercise











Sisters, Come on in and grab a glass of water.  Let's talk about ...Smoothie & Exercise

I love juicing. When I had a chronic illness that was one of the things the Lord led me to do. The Lord has millions of scriptures just talking about your health so I know better.
I just have to get back being more aware of my food.


Here are few that inspires me:

If God be for us, who can be against us? Romans 8:31

In the day of my trouble I will call on You, for You will answer me. Psalm 86:7

 
A cheerful heart does good like medicine, but a broken spirit makes one sick. Proverbs 17:22 (TLB)
 
For He has satisfied the thirsty soul, and the hungry soul He has filled with what is good. Psalm 107:9
 
Dear friend, I pray that you may enjoy good health and that all may go well with you, even as your soul is getting along well. 3 John 1:2


Smoothies I don't really care for too much. I think I don't know what I am doing most of the time or maybe I have a cheap blender because I always have the fruit residue. Or the little seeds from the berries, yuck!

I weighed in this morning and I didn't see any loss. I could have gotten upset but instead I made a really cool spinach smoothie. It was great!

I don't the measurement but the ingredients are:

Spinach
Apple
Strawberry
Blueberry
Ice

I was a great morning treat after devotions. Now, I will have to get my exercise time in. I hope you are doing something this summer for your health. As women we seem to always put others first and neglect our health. But you sometimes have to remember that our body is a temple. Would you go to your place of worship and just trash it or would you write on the walls. Would you kick your foot up and have an I don't care attitude?

Okay check out this workout by Julia Buckney from the U.K.

 

Comments