Sunday Funny: Wipe That Smile Off Your Face

http://www.blogoversary.com"> src="http://www.blogoversary.com/button.php?born_date=1996-07-30" alt="Get your own free Blogoversary button!" border=0>





Sisters in Christ, Come on in and grab a cup of tea. Let's talk about ... Take a Funny Break.

When you go to church one has to realize that everyone is at a different spiritual level. We are all
at church to worship God. However, sometimes we forget that we are also examples to non-Christians who sometimes forget that we are all trying to improve our walk with the Lord.

As a child I use to watch the faces of the people in my church. I knew how to approach each person my their facial expressions. The people had such unique personalities but some were just plain mean.

 I use to be bothered by those serious Christians. I always refer to them as "scary" Christians. You know the ones I am talking about, I hope you are not one of them. Those mean women who I always wonder if they got the memo as to the purpose of church, lol.

No matter how these Christians behaved, their actions left an impression on my life.

What is your face saying to others?

Do you need to wipe that smile off your face or do you need to just smile? I thought this was funny, I sure hope it was suspose to be, lol.



Enjoy your day of rest and enjoy your week.

 

Comments