Simple Organizing Ideas for Small Spaces

Sisters in Christ, Come on in and grab a cup of tea. Let's talk about ... Simple Organizing Ideas.

As the summer comes to a close. Let's examine some cute and creative organizing ideas. I am always looking for great closet ideas.

The built in systems are quite  expensive. Many are a couple thousand dollars but you know I love to be a good steward of God's money so I am always seeking ideas on to D.I.Y. on a budget.

My closet isn't complete but I am thinking about adding wallpaper or some sort of paper. I am actually going to try wrapping paper. Yes, isn't that cheap but I am experimenting so I will let you know my results. I think a well put together closet should be organized, have the same hangers, a cute rug and something on the wall. If you have space you can add cute lighting. The hardest part is purging your junk, lol.

If you have a small closet makeover-please, please share. Its hard to find small home ideas.

 Here are some cute ideas I found on the web for various sites:

div>


div>



http://suburbsmama.blogspot.com/2012/09/my-own-closet.html


http://lookiewhatidid.blogspot.ca/2013/08/his-and-her-closet-organizer.html

 

 
 
Oh I love thins idea for lighting: Add lights in your closet between the door and the storage area. Image: Philips SpotOn Light.
 
 

Comments