Join Oprah Online Auction

 

 
Sisters in Christ, Come on in and grab a cup of tea. Let's talk about ...the joining Oprah Online Auction.

I am a thriftier and I love a good deal. I just found out that you can bid for the Oprah Winfrey Collection online. I don't know if the price will be right of us "normal" folks but I am going to check it out and you should too.

I am not telling anyone what I am bidding on because I said I am looking for a deal and  some people do not know how to bid and they will make the price go up. The Auction is being presented by Kaminski Auction. It is a great fundraising event.

     






Auction Saturday, November 2nd, 10AM Pacific Time

Santa Barbara Polo and Racquet Club
3300 Via Real, Carpinteria, CA 93013

For more information call 978-522-5522
 













 
Offering antiques, contemporary furnishings, and fine art from Ms. Winfrey's residences in Indiana, Hawaii, Chicago, and Santa Barbara, as well as items from the “La Quinta” estate and from various properties of Bob Greene. Proceeds from the sale of all lots belonging to Oprah Winfrey will benefit the Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy Foundation College Fund.

The fund is dedicated to helping graduates of The Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy for Girls — South Africa attend colleges and universities around the world. Ladies, it is always good to give back to a good cause. Please let me know what you brought and share it with us on twitter: @InspiringSister

               
Preview: Wednesday - Friday,
October 30th through November 1st, 10AM - 5PM Pacific Time each day. 

       
Click here for Auction Details
https://www.kaminskiauctions.com/servlet/Login.do       



*PICTURES ON THIS POST FROM THE WEB

Comments