Modest Looks For the Fall

Minster of Style Blogger





Sisters in Christ, Come on in and grab a cup of tea.
Let's talk about ... Modest Looks For the Fall.

I found some cute looks from Christian Bloggers on the net. Please check out their blogs and tell them I sent you, lol.



I love fashion, shoes and being stylish. I am a girly girl.For some reason some women falsely feel that Christian and
fashion do not go together. However, this is not true.


Coco Tea Party Blogger
All women want to look beautiful. Even biblical divas had expensive perfumes, and fix themselves up. There is no excuse for being frumpy or dumpy. You can be Chic and Modest and still be a Christian. I just felt I needed to let someone know this.

If you want to attain the gift of marriage, you should be keeping yourself up daily. If you are married you still should be keeping yourself up for your husband. Burn the sweats pants and get your inner DIVA back.

Even if you have gained weight, had a baby or live in a rural area. There is NO excuse. Take time for yourself and try to look your best.

Be yourself but push yourself  to take it us a notch, don't worry about what other women will say. Sometimes other women are not supportive when we start to improve ourselves.
I don't know if your change cause them to feel guilty;
however, this is not your problem.

Molly Stillman Blogger

 
If you have the same hairstyle or dress like you did in high school. Guess what, it is not cute.

Most women when they look good on the outside it does something for them. When you get your nails done at a salon,
it makes you feel special for a few minutes. Sisters in Christ,
Its hard to witness to others if you are feeling bad about yourself.

I am fearfully and wonderfully made so you should look that
way too. Do you believe in the words you are saying?

OH, I AM JUST BEING HONEST!

Style Honestly Blogger









Fashion and style doesn't have to cost you a lot of money.
I am the Queen of sales, thrift stores and bargain. I am a
good steward of the Lord's money.

I love to upscale or restyle my old things. For me, looking good cheers me up. I like to look nice just because I like to. I do not need a special occasion. I am just not that type of person. I do not have special China in my home because I am special everyday and I use everything I have.

Today I want you to plan what you are going to wear tomorrow.

What can you try that is different?
Why can't you wear your hair pulled back?
Why can't you wear heels to work?
Why can't you wear colorful tights?
Why can't you wear red, yellow or orange?

Some times our attitude about what a Christian woman can do or wear has to do with negative comments we heard as children or from foolish church members. You can dress modestly and still be fashionable and chic. You have enough common sense to know what is appropriate for bible study and going out on a date.


La Petite Fashionista Blog
 

I think Christian women can make an impact in the fashion industry by simply becoming trendsetters and not purchasing things that are inappropriate for their walk with the Lord. I think we should continue to encourage all women to embrace their feminine side.

This fall I plan to wear more colorful tights, that is my new thing. I went to the Super Walmart and had a field day. I have every color they make.

Please share what you are going to wear this fall to showoff your modest look. Please share pictures or links.



*SOME PICTURES & VIDEOS ON THIS POST FROM THE WEB

Comments