|Photo:Kirk Cameron Facebook|
Hey Sisters in Christ,
I want to share some TABLE TALK with you today.
Many of my long time readers know I use to be a secular Entertainment Editor back in the 1990's, oh goodness that sounds old.
- WHAT IS NEW:
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY CeCe Winans, She is 49 today, October 8th
- "Unstoppable," a new documentary film produced by actor Kirk Cameron, broke records for independent films, grossing over $3 million during its two select screenings.
- Last Month was EX-GAY month to celebrate leaving the lifestyle that has many in bondage. Dennis Jernigan has a new song called Rise Up, which was played on radio nation wide. The ex-gay anthem, and be inspired:
- Adrienne Galloway, fitness trainer is coming out with her new book, Adrienne Galloway aka “AG” Said You Can Eat This. Galloway and good friend Donna Richardson-Joyner have completed the “Hood to Coast” marathon run in Portland, Oregon with Team Witness to Fitness, the first all black female team to compete in the race.
- Byron Black has written a book, "God, Why Can't I Lose Weight," to offer people hope. The book is locate at Amazon, Kindle and on Nook
- Yanna Crawley will bring you the Billboard Top 20 Countdown Tuesday at 3pm.
- 44th Annual Dove Awards coming to Nashville Oct. 15," the 2013 Gospel Music Association Dove Awards are coming up in Nashville. This years hosts are Amy Grant and Kirk Franklin
- John Paul Jackson will host Dreams & Mysteries on the Daystar Network. Jackson is considered the foremost biblical dream expert, Jackson has interpreted over 50,000 dreams and taught for decades around the globe. - See more at: http://www.onenewsnow.com
- Christians Churches Making Movies Conference held October 11-13 to showcase movies trying to make an IMPACT in the culture. This is opening wonderful possibilities for Christians in the Communication field. Visit http://www.churchesmakingmovies.com/
- Join host Dorinda Clark-Cole for music and special guests, on TCT Network and TCT Family!
- Harold Scott, 72, a truck driver from Wisconsin, has spent $600,000 of his own money to pay for billboards that share the Gospel and messages about salvation through Jesus Christ. Outside of the billboard campaign, Scott also plans to buy television spots that will share similar Christian messages and run on local stations throughout the U.S.
- The NFL had Christian recording artist and American Idol alum Mandisa Hundley sing the national anthem while surrounded by members of the 49ers family who are survivors this past Sunday.
*SOME PICTURES & VIDEOS ON THIS POST FROM THE WEB