The Courage to Move

Sisters in Christ, Come on in and grab a cup of tea. Let's talk about ...The Courage to Move.

Would you describe yourself as brave? Has the Lord told you to stop and do something but you feel afraid and unsure? Is the Lord preparing you for the next level but you do not quite understand?

I really can relate.

This ministry have been around for over 7 years. I've been writing online since 1998. I have been praying about the changes you will see soon and how the Lord want to use us to change the life of women like you.

Change can be hard. Very hard. I don't know what issues your dealing with right now but I want to encourage you to trust the Lord. I want to encourage you to pray with ceasing. Just like we are with this ministry. I want to encourage you to pray and listen to the voice of the Lord. He will give you what you need to make some big changes in your life.

We are praying, planning and getting ready for the changes with Inspiring Sisters.

You just like us, need to keep moving despite the obstacles. We have gotten some negative emails, the computer has messed up, Blogger site is messing up and some days we all want to quit and give up. It is hard to embrace change when you don't understand everything in the vision.

I want you to be encouraged as the Lord moves you for change in your life. When your dreams seem impossible the Lord always shares someone testimony so you know NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE.

Today the Lord led me to Linda L. Smith, this woman heard the voice of the Lord and simply just MOVED and obeyed. The Lord led her to start a college.

I hope you will be encouraged by the testimony of Linda L. Smith:

LInda">http://vimeo.com/42451200">LInda L Smith: A Profile In Courage
from Reginald">http://vimeo.com/user11785419">Reginald Brown on
Vimeo.https://vimeo.com">Vimeo.>


*SOME PICTURES & VIDEOS ON THIS POST FROM THE WEB

Comments