I AM SECOND: Moriah Peters

Sisters in Christ, Come on in and grab a cup of tea.
Let's talk about . . .I AM SECOND: Moriah Peters.

I am a Christian blogger, teacher and speaker. I love when you follow my blog and leave a comment. Feedback is the main way I know people are enjoying my work. As believers one of the last commands the Lord gave to us is to go out to all nations and tell them about HIM.

As technology has changed so has the way we draw those to Christ. Outreach is not  how it use to be. You can now live stream many churches, you can email a person a get well card and you can even send in your tithes into your home church electronically. 
















I AM SECOND is a new vehicle to help others do that very thing. Share their testimony
on how they found the Lord.

I AM SECOND is a movement meant to inspire people of all kinds to live for God and
for others. Actors. Athletes. Musicians. Business leaders. Drug addicts. Your next-door neighbor.
People like you. The authentic stories on iamsecond.com provide insight into dealing with typical struggles of everyday living. These are stories that give hope to the lonely and the hurting, help from destructive lifestyles, and inspiration to the unfulfilled.

Hal Habecker says, "If there’s a hunger in your heart to know Jesus more receive Him by faith and when I say that, I mean, simply say, “Lord, Jesus, I believe you died for me.
Come into my life, forgive my sin- make me into the man or woman or teenager that you want me to be. Give me your purpose in living, give me your perspective and what life is all about,” and He’ll do that.

I AM SECOND will help you discover people who’ve tried to go it alone and have failed. Find the hope, peace, and fulfillment they found. Be Second. You are here for a reason. We all have needs and could use some help.

If You Have A Need to Talk:  Call, chat, or email. 24 hours a day.  http://www.iamsecond.com/contact/
1-800-633-3446

Check out the website so you can hear the story of others.

Comments