Mandisa - Waiting for Tomorrow








Sisters in Christ, Come on in and grab a cup of tea.
Let's talk about ...Mandisa - Waiting for Tomorrow

Have you ever had a hard day or week?
A day when things just wasn't quit right.
Have you ever felt tired but know its from being stretched
too thin?

When you didn't know what to do but SURRENDER? 

I have been working hard to improve the blog and focusing on some new projects for 2014. I was feeling tired and then I heard this song this morning and I thought I would share just in case you are feeling a little down today. I just want you to know that the Lord is still able. Enjoy the song and the moment.


I love the lyrics:

Maybe tomorrow, I'll start over
Maybe tomorrow, I will finally change my ways
Said the same thing yesterday
Don't know why I'm so afraid
To let You in, to let You win
To let You have all of me

I can't live my whole life wasting
All the grace that I know You've given
'Cause You made me for so much more than

 

Comments