Monday Madness: Tusting the Lord




Sisters in Christ, Come on in
and grab a cup of tea. Let's talk about ...Monday Madness: Trusting the Lord.

“Trust God from the bottom of your heart; don’t try to figure out everything on your own.
Listen for God’s voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; he’s the one who will keep you on track.” Proverbs 3:5-6 Message Bible

I have been trying to stay on track with my full time blog, hobby turn, business. Any time you seek a new venture it can be very scary. When you work for yourself it can be even more scary. The reality as a business owner I have a direct impact on my finances. No advertiser or side hustle, no money, no income. If it was easy, then everyone would be a business owner.

It is scary to live your dream. One is always second guessing their choices. I have gotten so many negative comments in the last month that it is so discouraging. Some people just don't understand how one makes money online and some people just hate when you do something outside the box.

It is so import to surround yourself with like minds. It can me hard to live your dreams with all the "Negative Nellie" around. I know that I know the Lord wants to move me in a new direction. I am building a Christian Women Network. I Trust the Lord. I know all his YEAH will come true. I am so excited that by December 2014 I will be able to share my testimony with you all.

I am Trusting the Lord that he will keep me on track. I am trusting that I am doing the right thing and I will be successful ministering to women all over the net.

How about you, what are you trusting the Lord for right now in your life? How is your 2014 Vision Board going? What are you goals for this year, have you faced any difficulty?

Comments