Stop Putting it Off

Sisters in Christ, Come on in and grab a cup of tea. Let's talk about ...Stop Putting it Off.

“I don’t really understand myself, for I want to do what is right, but I don’t do it. Instead, I do what I hate.” Romans 7:15 NLT

Now you know that this verse is talking about Procrastination. Well my question to you today is having you been procrastinating in any area of your life? Why don't you understand yourself. You know your dreams and desires. You know what you need to do to achieve your goals but you don't.

STOP! And Pray. Ask the Lord to reveal to you what is really going on. Is it fear, self-doubt, lack of education, lack of money, etc.? You know all that doesn't really matter because if you TRUST the LORD. He will work all that stuff out.

Aren't you tired of DREAMING?  Aren't you tired of all the excuses? Aren't you tired off looking at your beautiful vision board with nothing accomplished? Aren't you tired of being tired?

When are you going to STOP saying: "I will get to it tomorrow!

Have you ever thought that maybe you are deceiving yourself about achieving your goals? The reality is your putting things off making excuses for your sin. Yes, Procrastination is truly a sin. If the Lord gives you the idea, vision, and ability then you can be obedient and just do it.

Start trusting the Lord and make some efforts. Yes, It will look impossible but you already know that everything is possible for the Lord. He is our great I AM. Stop putting off your destiny and start walking in FAITH.

Do you want to share about what needs to change in your life?


Comments