Good Deeds: Good Needs


http://youtu.be/pwcmBBnh4vo

Sisters, come on in and grab a cup of tea and lets talk about ...GOOD DEEDS.

Yes, I am excited to see Tyler Perry without Madea and the storyline looks interesting I hope he pulls it off. The plot is really interesting about living ones purpose and giving back to ones community. I think many young professionals will be able to relate.

I am excited that Tyler has decided to add an outreach component to his new movie. I actually hope his marketing department actually reach out to many youth groups nationwide. I find that this generation of kids do not do more than their school service hours. Outreach seems difficult for many.

Tyler reportedly experienced some homelessness in his own life so maybe that fueled the direction of the movie.  The Good Deed: Great Need Program is collecting unused gift cards to give to the homeless kids at Covenant House, a immediate care facility for so called "runaway or throwaway" kids.

In addition, Liongate will make a financial donation to Covenant House everytime everyone shares the GOOD DEEDS trailer. The movie seeks to galvanize the communitiy around the issue of homelessness. 

TYLER PERRY’S GOOD DEEDS opens in theaters everywhere on February 24, 2012. The film is a moving, uplifting drama about coincidence, courage, and the defining choices we make on our paths to happiness. To learn more and share Good Deeds:Great Needs, visit www.gooddeedsgreatneeds.com.

Comments

  1. Anonymous20.10.13

    This design is incredible! You most certainly know how to keep a reader entertained.

    Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved
    to start my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Great job.
    I really loved what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented
    it. Too cool!

    my web site :: eugene wine tours

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment