Oprah Talks Hair
















Sisters in Christ, Come on in and grab a cup of tea. Let's talk about ... Oprah Talks Hair.

I love big, big hair, afros, pin ups, etc.

I am excited about the upcoming O magazine, I don't normally read the magazine. I may have the first issue. To me honest no one I know or in my circle read the magazine.

Sorry Oprah, I think its too pricey, even though its very pretty. I'm not even sure who the target market is really?




I am transitioning my hair. For those who don't know what I mean. Let me explain, I no longer want my hair permed. It takes a while to grow out your perm. Its just like if you have your hair dyed blond and you want to grow your hair to your natural burnet hair.

I need ideas. I never know what to do with my hair and I am trying so hard to make it to that natural hair. I have been transitioning for about 8 months. I am so close.

I did not do the big chop like some women. The big chop is when you cut out all the perm---which means cutting all your hair off. I am slowly, did I say slowly growing out my hair until it gets in its natural state.

The issue comes out August 13th which is the September issue. So if you love things all about Hair then I have heard this is the issue for you so hit the newsstands next Tuesday. Oprah, I hope I will not be disappointed.

 http://www.oprah.com
 

Comments

  1. I was excited the first time I saw this cover! Can't wait to get it. Love Oprah:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6.12.13

    Thanks for one's marvelous posting! I genuinely enjoyed reading it, you're a great author.I
    will be sure to bookmark your blog and will come back
    in the foreseeable future. I want to encourage you continue your great writing, have a
    nice weekend!

    Visit my weblog - salwar kameez by pakistani designer

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment