I'm in Love With A Church Girl Movie

http://iminlovewithachurchgirl.com/?trailer=show&utm_campaign=resources&utm_medium=display&utm_source=728x90"/> src="http://iminlovewithachurchgirl.com/banners/728x90.jpg" alt="I'm In Love With A Church Girl">


MOVIE: I'M IN LOVE WITH A CHURCH GIRL
Sisters in Christ, Come on in and grab a cup of tea. Let's talk about ...I'm In Love With A Church Girl Movie.

I’M IN LOVE WITH A CHURCH GIRL is a powerful, inspiring story of a love between a man and a woman, a gift of second chances, and a family at home and in church that never stops praying and believing.

The Movie is produced by Reverence Gospel Media. This company was founded to create God-glorifying, life-impacting projects across a wide creative spectrum – faith-based films for theatrical and television audiences, music from some of the most talented and influential Christian artists in the world, live concerts and events, and more.


The movie has several themes including dating those who are "unequally yoke" or in everyday term, dating someone who doesn't share your religious devotion. I didn't get preview tickets; however, I encourage everyone to check this movie out so that we can continue to see more Christian Films.

Many of the churches girls in my network said they never heard about the movie, even though I am told--they had a national bus tour. Some ladies I spoke to were concern about Rapper JaRule as the costar; however, I have heard he just got saved which is a good thing. I don't know if the costar Adrienne Bailon, the Cheetah Girl, is saved? I hope some of my loyal blog readers will check out the movie.

I don't know, Should Christian films only hire Christian actors?

If you have seen this movie, please share your view and opinions below.

 
 
 
*SOME PICTURES & VIDEOS ON THIS POST FROM THE WEB


Comments

  1. Adrienne Bailion spoke about the movie at the Blogalicious Conference. That is the only reason I heard about it. it sounds interesting.

    As to your quesiton should only Christian actors be hired for Christian films, I say know. I think it's best to go with the best actors available. The better the actors the better the movie will do and the more likely the message will get out to more people. Also their is the opportunity that a non Christian actor may come to learn more about Christianity by being involved with the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous21.3.14

    This is my first time pay a visit at here and i am
    truly happy to read all at single place.

    My web blog: adobe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment